As part of the implementation of Online Giving, we invite you to explore ACCESS, a feature of our ACS computer system that has maintained our database of mailing lists and financial data for a number of years. ACCESS allows all members and regular attendees of the Cathedral to view and manage their own data, including setting up and managing online giving. In addition, there are capabilities for coordinating ministry groups and activities.
Sign up for ACCESS!
The only requirement is that you must already be in the Cathedral’s database, with a current email address on file.
- You’re already in the database if you receive occasional mailings from the Cathedral, or if you receive the eNews or notice of music events by email.
- To become an ACCESS user, go to the Member Login page and use the “Need a login? Click Here!” button. Enter your email address and name as they appear in Cathedral records. You will receive an email containing your username and temporary password for logging in to ACCESS. When you have received it, return to the Member Login page and log in. You will be required to change your password on your first successful login to a password of your choice. The system will recognize you by a “User Name” it creates for you the you register.
- If you’re not certain your current email address is on file, or if the ACCESS login screen doesn’t recognize you, send an email — from the address you wish to use for your account — to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will ensure that you’re properly entered.
Using ACCESS, you can do the following things:
- View or update your member profile.
- Add family and individual pictures to your member profile.
- Search, review, and submit interest in serving opportunities in the church
- Donate online, either by credit card or direct transfer from your bank. You can make single contributions to any church fund, or set up regular contributions against your pledge or any fund of your choice.
Download the User’s Guide to ACCESS
You may also click on the “More info” link in the upper right corner of the page, and ACCESS documentation will open in a separate window. If you need further assistance, you may contact one of us at email@example.com. We will try to help you as soon as possible!
Your confidentially is important!
Be assured that the confidentiality of your data is our utmost priority.
- Your data is only available online to you, unless you choose to subscribe to ministry groups managed in this web site. Even then, these groups will have access only to your contact information, not your giving record.
- You can update your profile (phone numbers, email address, etc.) by clicking the “edit” pencil. And you get to specify whether that information is to be listed (public) or unlisted.
- You may mark all your information as “unlisted” by notifying us that this is your preference at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our software provider is ACS Technologies, the largest developer of church-management software. The Cathedral’s data is housed in a secured data center maintained by ACS Technologies, and is subject to periodic security audits to ensure the safety and privacy of your data.
Still have questions? Feel free to contact us, we will do our best to be of assistance.